It's a Southern Thang...

Thursday, June 12, 2014 / Leave a Comment
There's nothin' more satisfying than having a great recipe that you can whip up and your family think they can't live without you...or your cooking that is...:)

In this family, my sisters and I have tried many a biscuit recipe, always thinking one batch just didn't quite make the family cookbook or certainly didn't come out all fluffy and puffy like the picture suggested. I know you know what I'm talking about...those recipes titled, "Mile High" that end up flat and hard as rocks. Just so you know...the search is over. With a pinch of this and a cup of that, the search has ended! 

Hello to breakfasts with homemade strawberry jam!
Hello to honey dripped biscuits with grilled chicken...
And to little brothers that like them, just because...

Did I mention this recipe is a secret? 
Ooops...it is.
Oh well....





0 Encouraging Words:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!

Back to Top