#100happydays

Sunday, August 10, 2014 / Leave a Comment
Day 41: Abuela.

There is not another person on this whole earth like her. I'm so glad my Grandfather saw her in her little Spanish town in Spain and knew she was special, and married her.

Abuela always likes to see my latest pictures on the computer or she'll ask to look for new crochet patterns. Of course, I try to get her to crochet all the new chevron afghans or baby blankets, but she's shocked that I would suggest something that was "in" in the 70's....I try to explain that it's "in" again...but it's not working...:)

She always makes me laugh...especially when our conversations end up half in Spanish, half in English.

I'm so blessed to have her as my very own Abuela...


0 Encouraging Words:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!

Back to Top