#100happydays

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 / Leave a Comment
Day 86: Rising Above.

Some days you just need the extra reminder that God is protecting...that He has a safe place for us...a reminder that we are special and that He has a plan for us. A reminder that we are not forsaken, but rather on a special journey with Jesus.

I have this plain worn, water stained paper that I printed a while back and have posted by the kitchen sink...it's a list of "I Am's". Whenever we feel discouraged or just plain down, all of us sisters pick one promise on the list to remember throughout the day. Reading the list reminds us of who we are in Christ and brings such confidence and assurance to our day.

I thought maybe some of you could use a little encouragement too, so instead of posting my lovely kitchen sink version, I designed a new one to share...:) Just click and print.

Be blessed by who HE says you are to HIM...let us rise above together.


"...I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand..." 
Exodus 33:22b


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3eWnh2BMCnBWFkxSUpRN0tqc0k/edit?usp=sharing

0 Encouraging Words:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!

Back to Top