#100happydays

Monday, September 8, 2014 / 2 comments
Day 70: Lost and found.

I'm not sure how it happened, but it happened.

The SD card that was in my camera over the weekend capturing all special memories with cousins, grandparents, siblings, nephew, second cousins...was erased. The card was corrupted.

How do you begin Googling this problem?
Help!
Pictures erased.
Tragic.
Gone. Really gone.
How to...

I am so grateful to someone out there in cyber world that gave the best step by step how-to, to recovering lost photos! It worked!

Pictures are just a thing...but they are a special thing. I know it was a true blessing from the Lord that I could get those weekend pictures back. I felt so loved by Him.


2 comments:

  1. I would have cried. I have cried. I know what you're talking about! But I didn't know they could be recovered. I shall keep you in mind if ever I do that again!!! Save that tutorial. . .

    So thankful you got your pictures back!!!!! Our Lord is so sweet. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...we could have cried together! ;) I don't know if I'd go into the recovery business...the stomach ache isn't worth it! I feel blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!

Back to Top