#100happydays

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 / 1 comment
Day 93: Thirty.

Today I'm celebrating thirty.

I thank the Lord for all He has done in my life this past year and His rich mercy and patience with me as I learn to truly follow Him.

I am thankful for life!

“And you know in all your hearts and in all your souls that not one thing has failed of all the good things which the Lord your God spoke concerning you. All have come to pass for you; not one word of them has failed." Joshua 23:14


My wonderful Mom with her firstborn...


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Anita!!! (a little bit late. . .) I hope it was wonderful! I'm just now catching up on everything. :) May God bless you richly with His sweetness, grace, and love this coming year as He has all these thirty years up to now. Much Love!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!

Back to Top