Happy Day Journey

Wednesday, October 8, 2014 / 2 comments
Today, completes my #100happyday challenge! Woohoo!

I have really enjoyed the journey from when I first started back in July, till now.

My heart is full of gratitude for all God has done in me and His grace that is constant in the every-day. I will be honest and say that not every day seemed happy...in fact, some seemed bad, bad, bad!  :/ B.u.t.....this journey helped me press closer to what God called good in my life and to truly celebrate life.

A glimpse at the past one hundred days...


2 comments:

  1. You aren't going to stop, are you?! I have really enjoyed traveling along with you :)...it hardly seems like 100 days have passed already!!! One thing is for certain -- "It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness." (Lam 3:22-23) Just think of that next time you bask in that early morning sun... That phrase "new every morning" refreshes me every single time. :) I say your next project should be "One Thousand Gifts". Just sayin'... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...I'm not going to stop! I have been very inspired by "One Thousand Gifts", but really, more of the reminder to look for things to be grateful for, and to find the joy in the "beautiful mess". :) I have an idea for the whole month of November that I think you'll like. :)

    Praying for you, Friend! Sooo excited you got to see this new doctor! O may he be able to help!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!

Back to Top