3 Gifts Hard Grace.

Sunday, November 16, 2014 / 1 comment
16/30 Joy Dare
3 Gifts Hard Grace.

Hard grace...
Having a heart of worship and thanks in the hard of life.

  • The first thing that comes to my mind, is my sister Cilicia. It takes hard thanks to see her suffer with headaches everyday...for the past five years. Yet...His grace abounds more and more...
She is a beautiful picture of grace...


  • Daily surrender of my life, knowing He commands my destiny...

we sang this today...
Near the Cross
Jesus, keep me near the cross,
There a precious fountain
Free to all, a healing stream
Flows from Calvary’s mountain.

Refrain
In the cross, in the cross,
Be my glory ever;
Till my raptured soul shall find
Rest beyond the river.

Near the cross, a trembling soul,
Love and mercy found me;
There the bright and morning star
Sheds its beams around me.

Near the cross! O Lamb of God,
Bring its scenes before me;
Help me walk from day to day,
With its shadows o’er me.

  • Not having my prayers always answered in the way I wanted...



1 comment:

  1. It does take a lot of grace to count the hard things as gifts, but in the end, they are the most useful of them all. (((Big Hugs))) Love you!!! Praying for Cilicia and for all of you! I know all too well that it's as hard to watch a sister suffer as it is to go through it yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!

Back to Top