Arm Knitted Blanket

Wednesday, December 3, 2014 / Leave a Comment
I Think this is sooo amazing! I haven't tried this, but I really want to!

Watch the video...she explains how to do it!

You would definitely want to use coupons for the yarn and maybe get your friends to use a coupon for you on this project. ;) She used 11 skeins...

How to Arm Knit a Blanket in 45 Minutes! www.SimplyMaggie.com



How to Arm Knit a Blanket in 45 Minutes! www.SimplyMaggie.com

Pattern:
 TIP* I used 11 skeins for this blanket.
Cast on 18 stitches using the long tail cast on method
Knit 32 rows (including the cast on row)
Bind off
Weave in the ends
Products I used:
11 Skeins of Premier Yarns Couture Jazz in the color Beige
Measurements:
Approximately 5′ by 3′


0 Encouraging Words:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!

Back to Top