Counting the blessings...

Friday, May 29, 2015 / Leave a Comment
So much has happened this month...

It's hard to believe that June is almost here...

Flying to Honduras has been a highlight............spending seven days in a place that has become very special to me has really blessed me more than words can say.

So, instead of writing all my thoughts, I'll post some of my favorite pictures and hopefully give you a glimpse of the blessings and miracles I saw.

Also, I put together a video presentation for our church and have it here for you too. Vimeo links are a bit grainy, but if you click on the high quality link, you can see it nice and clear (make sure you have the setting quality in the r hand corner up to the highest).

I'm not sure who reads or peruses this blog, but I hope that you see Jesus in these pictures....HE did such special and amazing things!



Link to high quality video...CLICK HERE.















This little boys first flight...









After a long day of flying and driving...



What a special group of young men...
God did such a work in their lives.


Airs, Treas and our dear friend, Rosa. She is nanny to her three nieces and nephews and has a heart of gold. Through her nephew Kenny interpreting for us, we always have fun talking and cooking together. She always blesses me with her joyful spirit....so glad we are sisters in Christ!




I love this picture...
This man going down the road with his bag of food. Bless him...


So many walking home with food....good food....
Food that was bought, prayed for, sacrificially given, by so many people that they won't ever know. But GOD knows...


View from the church windows...


It was sooo very humid and hot, but we were always offered coffee!


Typical sight...cooking outside...


Oh such good food...!
They always laugh when I take pictures of their food. :)


Our little van that took us to so many places...




I wouldn't bore you with all of them, but I found it fun to take pictures of windows and doors our time away. They say so much don't they?


My favorite three pictures...






Meeting little friends along the way...



Look at this little boys face! Such sweet group of children...
I also love this picture because Cilicia is in it. She wanted to go on previous mission trips, but never felt a perfect peace because of health reasons. She was able to make it this trip, and even though physically things aren't easier for her, she radiated grace...


The handmade bunnies...



We walked so many streets passing out tracks, Bibles and things for the children...





A church in Georgia sent us a box full of coloring books, crayons and things to give away...the children treasured them!



Separating the food to give away...



Found my name!





Poor Wilbur...;)


I got pictures of past trips printed to give to those that I knew would appreciate photos. I never even realized how special they treat pictures! It made me wish I had so much more to give...

Blessing Christina with a pair of my shoes...


Love you, Jony...


We were waiting for a nice wave to get a picture, but I think this wave was a little bigger than we anticipated! Sorry Treasure!


0 Encouraging Words:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!

Back to Top