giving...

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 / Leave a Comment
Since coming home from Honduras, it seems as though every day has been so full. I have so many pictures to share, but here is one of my favorites...I think it's this little girl's simple awe of the gift given that makes me want to run and give her another hug...

With a little more coffee and late nights, I should have a video presentation finished for our church this Sunday, so I will be posting the link to that soon!

I look forward to sharing it....so many things the Lord did...

"Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed
 down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men 
give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye
 mete withal it shall be measured to you again."


Luke 6:38



0 Encouraging Words:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!

Back to Top