The Fab 5

Monday, July 13, 2015 / Leave a Comment
There is nothing like a sister friend. We are fiercely loyal to one another and pretty much know what the other sister is thinking. For the past few weeks we have been a part of a Bible study, studying the topic of spiritual gifts. It's so neat to realize that each one of us five sisters have totally different "gifts", and personalities, but yet our hearts are so closely knit. 

To some, we are called The Fabulous Five, but I think I can speak for each sister in saying that we don't always feel fabulous or think we do justice to the word, but..............living, laughing, creating, studying, encouraging, and praying together, as sisters, is pretty fabulous.

I can't thank the Lord enough for giving me such extraordinary beautiful sisters. 

I have been blessed four times over...


0 Encouraging Words:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!

Back to Top