Orphan Arty...

Monday, October 19, 2015 / 1 comment
It's kind of a long story, but this is Arty our orphaned baby squirrel.

He is adorable and I have found a strange enjoyment in raising him with the younger boys the last few months. :) We finally launched him into his little squirrel world, but one day later...he came back! I will admit, it was fun seeing him again...he really is sweet and very friendly.

Soooo....he is slowly making furry tree friends, and I think will be fully adapted soon....but isn't he cute?!



He loves his little squirrel hotel...


1 comment:

  1. Awwwww!!! How precious!!!!! I want one.... :) It's not everyday someone has a pet squirrel, and definitely not one as cute as Arty. Mom's grandfather trained a squirrel to climb his cane and eat nuts from his knee, but it looks like you have him way surpassed. That little fella brings a smile, doesn't he?! I could dote on him all day.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!

Back to Top