The Legacy of Mary Rose...

Friday, October 23, 2015 / Leave a Comment


Over the past few months, God has called my family and me to a deeper walk with Him...
A walk that has brought us to a closer and deeper prayer life, and a heart surrendered to whatever He calls us to. I have become keenly aware during this time that the prayers of friends on our behalf, have literally lifted our arms and thwarted the enemies (satan) plans in our life. If you feel the Lord prompting you to pray for someone, do it! Don't hesitate. Just d.o. i.t. You never know what that person may be going through or experiencing...and your prayers...your simple heart cry, will make a difference in their life. There are times when it's hard to find the joy in the everyday because of burdens that seem overwhelming, and it's at that moment that I get a text or note from someone letting me know they are praying for me, and I feel strengthened and safe.

Let's be faithful to pray for each other...you may never know the impact it will have on someone. 




"Prayer is the burden of a sigh,
the falling of a tear;
the upward glancing of an eye,
when none but God is near."


Margaret Clarkson

A Life Time of Wisdom
Joni Eareckson Tada




Excerpt from "A Lifetime of Wisdom" by Joni Eareckson Tada


0 Encouraging Words:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!

Back to Top