100 donuts...

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 / 1 comment
Ever since I've been little, we've made homemade donuts during the Christmas season. The only thing that has changed over the years, is that mom used to make them, and my sisters and I now reign donut making champs. ;)

Truth be told, we could probably eat every single donut that comes off the stove top all bubbly and crispy with the sweet icing warmly dripping off...buuutt....we are kind hearted folk, and we share. ;)

It's fun to box up fresh warm donuts to giveaway to neighbors and friends...

In fact...

It's the best part.












1 comment:

  1. I gladly abdicated my throne in the Doughnut Kingdom. I am now a lowly "taster" peasant, but I'm good with that. This recipe really does make 100.....I remember making these with all you 'littles' all around and I would get TIRED of cutting all the circles so I would completely cheat and cut....SQUARES! Oh how you children did not like that....it was a Kingdom Revolt for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!

Back to Top